Thursday, May 19, 2011

2011 Art Show

Here are photo's from my first art show!  There are four hallways in my school and each hallway represents the different countries we studied. I did my best to list the fellow bloggers lessons I borrowed from.  I apologize if I have missed someone.  Sometimes I see something and I forget where or who I saw it from! Of course I forgot to take pictures of our 3D work I had out on tables! I am very upset about this!! 
 2 more weeks! 
Mexico
The Mexico lessons you see here are all inspired by the PaintedPaper blog.  



Russia
snowmen lessons are inspired from Deep Space Sparkle blog
Russian Windows are inspired from Painted Paper
Others are from Children's books and country research




China
Blue vases are inspired from Deep Space Sparkle Blog
Hand dragons are inspired from Smarty Pants Blog
paper colored dragons are inspired from PaintedPaper Blog
Other lessons were inspired from children's books and country research





Ancient Egypt
profiles were inspired from  The Elementary Art Room Blog and Deep Space Sparkle
Mummy Cats inspired from the book Skippy Jon Jones in mummy trouble
Others were inspired from Egyptian research










7 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on a lot of hard work throughout the year and great job finishing the final push . . . the art show! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!! It is such a relief and enjoyment when everything is up! Stand back and admire your hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks terrific! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great! I loved your egyptian cats and hippos! The handprint dragons turned out awesome! My show is next week....i will post pictures afterwards.

    ReplyDelete