Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Time!


I told myself I was going to continue blogging through the summer...well I have not been so good about that!!  We have been EXTREMELY busy!  We are in the process of buying our first home, which is a very exciting process for us.  We should have closing the end of July as long as everything goes as planned.  I already have an ART room planning!  I wanted to share an inspiring idea I came across with all of you.



How many sketch books do you have?  Here is my pile!  I have one for ceramics, my daughter (that I plan on giving to her when she is older) several that I have started as a written journal a long with an Art journal and an everything all!  I have several empty ones because I cannot refuse a good bargain on a sketchbook!  Especially if it is bound well and leather...pockets are a plus!  I have several mini ones that I stash in my purse.

I subscribed to this magazine (sorry its sideways!)  Art journaling by Somerset Studio.  I cannot put this magazine down! I love it and feel so inspired and eager to put my art room studio together and start Art journaling instead of having all these random unfinished journals lying around.  

I cannot wait to have that space where I can have all my art supplies at hand ready to be used!  I will post again when I have pages done of my own art journal.  Give me a few months ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment