Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know I am already a day late....

I wanted to post my New Years Resolution!
MY BLOG!

I have been very uninspired lately...not motivated...feeling emotionally detached from many things....

THE PLAN!

To become inspired for many things!

HOW?!

BLOG!

I am in the works of re-creating my blog...and learning what more my Macbook can do...I have a Tech 'Seminar' in the works with my best friend Leah D'Emilio.  Check her out at http://leahdemilio.com/

I need a major organization plan...
I would like to set aside one evening a week just for my blog and internet research.  My families schedule changes weekly, so trying to choose a day is becoming difficult.  Maybe set aside two days and  choose what day/evening works best for the week? Or maybe it changes every week and Sunday when I write our schedule for the week on my chalk board wall, I look and write down the evening I plan to blog? That way my family knows...it's mom's blogging night! How do you schedule blogging into your hectic schedule?

HEAR IS TO HOPING YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS ARE OFF TO A GREAT START!

No comments:

Post a Comment